<VV> HEART

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 10 14:39:06 EDT 2010

Mike
This is something the Marine Corps League does routinely for members who are on fixed income, or fallen on hard times.  Sometimes the local detachment pays dues for the member (ALL MONIES GO TO NATIONAL). Sometimes a member will pay out of his own wallet for another member.  Of course the Marines are a brotherhood of warriors, and never leave another Marine behind.  Can't expect that kind of loyalty from Corvair folk, though it sure would be nice.

Hank