<VV> BoD is COMPLAINING?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 20:54:08 EDT 2010

... What does it take to recognize the obvious?
Ken P

KEN!!   Are you Blonde???  GGGGGG

COMPLAINING.......is different than  ASKING / REQUIRING...  NO??????

 With declining membership / revenue...CORSA MUST charge more!

Cost of doing a "SERVICE Business"

 HERE  on VV,  this type of discussion started with "  How can we increase Membership to   cover COSTS...

Re-read the last 500 posts.....

It's now STOP  doing THIS.....  Eliminate THIS...So and So is causing the problem/s, etc...

As Jamie R. stated... VV  is NOT THE PLACE  for this type of discussion...

" IT "drives away  many possible "New Members"

  May I ask "WHAT  has been accomplished HERE?"

  I see NOTHING!!

Why don't people take this over to VV-talk?  We need a new topic over there!!  ggggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/