<VV> Fw: Re: Fw: Re: BoD has deaf ears? Scared?/ NO WAY

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Sep 11 20:36:58 EDT 2010

This line of thought did not materialize from thin air.  Just sign up to run a national convention and see what CORSA has to say; how much they need a big profit just to survive.  Just take a look at the declining membership numbers ... What does it take to recognize the obvious?
Ken P

Matt Nall <patiomatt at aol.com> wrote:

I reiterate ...
However, CORSA ... IS ... the ____ONLY____ one which is constantly complaining
about low income / loss of membership
Ken P

 I haven't seen or heard CORSA  complaining....

It seems  many HERE do though!!! LOL!!

I just figure VV  is like the House in DC!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/