<VV> '61 Sedan Shell Needed

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 12 13:48:59 EDT 2010

Due to a very unfortunate incident this spring, a very original and very
pristine '61 700 sedan (AKA 4 door) became a total loss due to a really hard
hit by an oversize SUV directly to the left front wheel.  This essentially
changed the shape of the car from a rectangle into a parallelogram.  There
is bent body metal all the way around the exterior of the car.

This is not my car, but belongs to a friend who is not on VV.  After much
deliberation, he has decided to keep the salvage and "rebuild" the car by
swapping everything over to a fresh body.  He has asked me to help in the
search for an appropriate candidate for this project.

So, he is search of  a very nice - rust free - shell in order to get the
project underway.  If you should have, or know of something which would fit
the need, please send me a private email which I will forward to him in
order to put the two of you in touch with one another.  An A/C car (body)
would be a big plus (but not required).

Thank you.

Later, JR