<VV> getting rich?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Mon Sep 13 06:05:45 EDT 2010

I feel the need to come to Matt's defense here....

I don't think his off hand comment about "getting rich" was meant to be derogatory in any way...  I think it was just that... an "off hand" comment reflecting his casual observation that Clarks did a lot of business during the show....  I don't think ANY of us have any complaints (or are surprised) about Clarks making a good number of sales at a show hosted at their facility!  I didn't see anything in his text to indicate it was a really "negative" remark, it seemed more in good humor to me... but tone of voice in text is very easy to misinterpret!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (almost done!)