<VV> getting rich?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 11:15:48 EDT 2010

I feel the need to come to Matt's defense here....

I don't think his off hand comment about "getting rich" was meant to be
derogatory in any way...  I think it was just that... an "off hand" comment
reflecting his casual observation that Clarks did a lot of business during the
show....  I don't think ANY of us have any complaints (or are surprised) about
Clarks making a good number of sales at a show hosted at their facility!  I
didn't see anything in his text to indicate it was a really "negative" remark,
it seemed more in good humor to me... but tone of voice in text is very easy to
misinterpret!

thanks  Ray!!    but no need to defend my   "views"..and   "web control" efforts..  I have "diplomatic immunity"   LOL!!!

Bottom line...  Not one "report"  of " What I bought at the Show"....so far!  It worked!

 Now if my " Worlds Cheapest Corvair"    hits a Home Run....  LOL!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/