<VV> Referendum vote

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Mon Sep 13 06:38:58 EDT 2010

I agree with others here, this kind of thing has to remain quiet and
certainly not become something that is "expected" when a member falls on
hard times... thats just asking for abuse... and besides...  a good deed
isn't a good deed anymore when it is expected or required.  When this takes
place the only ones who know should be those involved.

Ray R.