<VV> Fw: Re: Getting Rich WAS CLARK'S BAY STATE CAR SHOW

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Sep 13 18:51:48 EDT 2010

Well said, Mark
Ken P

*********************************
"Mark Corbin" <airvair at earthlink.net> wrote:

Subject: Re: <VV> Getting Rich WAS CLARK'S BAY STATE CAR SHOW
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:09:51 -0400

Too late. Cal and Joan only give occasional "assistance" to the Clark's
Inc. managers. Clark's Inc. is an independently run company with the
Clark's as the sole stockholder. Hence, even if something drastic should
happen (and I hope it never does), Clark's Inc. will continue to do what
they always have done.

As far as Cal and Joan are concerned, it's like I told the people at
Clark's Inc. I just hope they both live long enough to enjoy all of their
toys. They earned every bit of it, and I don't begrudge them a dime. I'm
glad they are very comfortable.

We should all be as fortunate. Having observed Don Schneider's family
tragedy, I know though that good fortune is not measured by material
wealth. It's by the number of loyal and faithful friends you have. And in
that, the Clark's are indeed wealthy. Not surprising, they are wonderful
folks.

-Mark (I'm an orphan. I'm adoptable.)