<VV> ad-"home"-inem attacks / No Vair...

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 19:37:15 EDT 2010

Let's keep it nice OK ?
First lets quit the ad-"home"-inem attacks, please ?  I didn't know VV'ers
were so elitist ?

I have never lived in a trailer park either ("pre-fab", OK, but "trailer
park" is an unnecessarily derogatory term  SNIP

Since I was the 1st "offender".....  I took the time to "look it up"

Wikipedia sez:

A trailer park is a neighborhood consisting of an area of land where travel trailers rest. The term may also be used to refer to mobile home parks or manufactured home communities.

  you don't want to print the rest!!! GGG

Elitists"  ???  We have a few...but......  They won't try to help you....

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/