<VV> C'mon guys ! Let's act like adults - Corsa member for ~~40 years

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Sep 13 20:06:47 EDT 2010

Yes, Matt, you were the first to denigrate my home, and I thank you for that
;>}) !

As you point out, it is usually used toward someone that you are trying to
offend.

So, thank you again for pointing out that I don't want to hear the rest of
the definition.  I already feel pretty crappy about myself from your
comments, and I thought better consideration of others would have ensued
after that debacle, but 'shortle' has now chimed in, just about as I was
getting over your derogatory comments.

Why do people have to put other people down ? Does it make people feel
better about themselves, or do they just enjoy it ?  Maybe they're just
thoughtless, and have no consideration for others ?

I really expect better from people here, people who, I thought, appreciated
things that were not necessarily expensive, but got value for their money,
like their Corvair ?

What if I started  talking about you econo-boxes, "America's Cheapest
Hardtop" as crappy little cars, instead of the car that we appreciate ?   I
could say that "If I had money, I wouldn't be driving a Corvair !" but that
wouldn't be true, although many VV'ers only have them as toys, but drive
their Vettes, SUVs, and their "real" cars ?

I've been driving Corvairs since long before I met Mark Ellis, Dave Newell
and before I worked with Tony Fiore putting the Corsa Quarterly together at
his home in Bronxville, with his lovely wife Rose.

I've been driving Corvairs since I cancelled my 1968 Mustang 302/345 HP to
buy my first Corvair in 1968, and have owned and driven over a hundred since
then.

I only drove the other cars (that mechanics destroyed) to keep the miles off
of my Corvair.

Can I block you and shortle from receiving my posts, to avoid gratuitous
denigration of my home, and what's next ?

I hope VV'ers are typically more considerate of other people, but I guess we
all have our bad days ?
I know that you had said that you own three trailers, and I guess that was
supposed to "console" me somehow ?

C'mon guys !  Let's stick to cars.

Charlie
1967 Monza 110 PG, worst of over 100+ Corvairs over 40+years