<VV> Parking Brake Cable question - work inside the car ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Sep 15 23:23:46 EDT 2010

Believe me, I have taken a deep breath and walked away many times - usually
to the FLAPS for parts, or Harbor Freight for more tools.

If this were just a "toy" I could, but it's taken way too long already and
always it's something strange that happens.

Right now, all I need to know is whether an EM cable is shorter than an LM
cable, which will tell me I have the wrong one.

If I'm doing something wrong, I can find out how to do it right, and not
wait for a new one to get here.

I'll cal Clark's in the AM, about the wrong nuts, since if they had given me
the right information, I would have discovered the new problem before they
closed !

That's why I asked VV in the meantime, waiting for them to re-open.

Thanks,
Charlie