<VV> Flaming River Box note -

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 16 02:12:13 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/15/2010 11:04:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Chaz at ProperProper.com writes:

I also  recently bought a Flaming River quick steer that I was going to get
from  Clark's, "ready to bolt in" which it is definitely not "ready to
bolt"
as  advertized.
It requires that a flat be ground to fit the shaft, which could  easily be
done by them, to qualify as "ready to bolt" doncha think  ?

I bought it from Seth who was honest and told me it needed to be  done, so
was ready when it came.

For reference, the years that need this modification are the  67-68-69
models only.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA