<VV> Parking Brake Cable question - too short ?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 02:57:44 EDT 2010

I don't know if they are different, but what part # did you order and what
part # did you receive?  This is an LM, right?  Also, I've not looked at
that cat - but were the nuts listed on the same page?  Clark's often lists
separate parts - aahh - separately - but usually on the same page.
Hopefully, that is not a surprise.

Attach the front end (under dash) first.  Trust me.

Also, read the book ---- which will tell you that the rear brakes should be
adjusted BEFORE you mess with the parking brake.

I saw a ton of posts on this subject and have not read them all.  Perhaps
someone else has already pointed these things out?

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140