<VV> Parking Brake Cable question - too short ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Wed Sep 15 22:54:53 EDT 2010

The old cable was stretched beyond hope before it finally broke (actually
shredded) - see the 2nd and 3rd pix down here :
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaParkBrakeOperation.htm

I'll have to pull the cable back out (the 4th time !) to compare the
lengths, for whatever good that would do, since the old one is in two pieces
and stretched out, so probably longer than the correct cable, so the results
would be inconclusive a best.

I good bit of info would be to know if the EM cable is 4" shorter (about
what I need to match up), which would tell me to stop wasting more time and
just ship it back.

Anyone want to ask me again why it's been 4 months and it still can't leave
the driveway ?

Charlie

1967 Monza "3 miles in 4 months" 110 PG