<VV> Parking Brake Cable New info

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Sep 16 16:52:19 EDT 2010

I looked at the pictures, and have a question. In the picture where your
hand is seen holding the new cable and the "rear" emergency brake cable at
the same time, are you actually pulling on the "rear" cable, or just taking
the slack out of it?

IIRC, you need to pull on the "rear" cable to get the "front" (new part)
cable to go through the hole in the bracket.

BTW, I am still amazed at the condition of the floor pan underneath in
these pitures. Where's the heavy crusted rust that we have here?

Frank DuVal