<VV> Parking Brake Cable question - too short ? No, 107 1/4" !!!!

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Thu Sep 16 18:07:05 EDT 2010

Don't feel bad, you can't feel as bad as I do that I took so much time on
such a simple problem !

But, yes, I have done everything everyone suggested, and have R&R'd the
cable 5 times now, every which way, and will probably feel very stupid when
I finally figure it out !

All lengths between pulleys and under the car are as straight as can be, but
still no go.

I will take it out and measure the dang thing to see if it is not to spec ?

I just pulled it  a 6th time and it is 1" longer than 106 1/4" spec !  So,
that's not the problem !

http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaParkBrakeInstallation.htm

Back to thinking about this and looking for a space-time discontinuum !

Charlie