<VV> Parking Brake Cable question - too short ?

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 15:16:03 EDT 2010

Charles-
I've been following this thread for two days now!
Several people have suggested:
1) Calling Clark's
2) Looking at the part number on the part's package you received and comparing that to what you ordered.
3) Hooking the ball end onto the handle first, then hooking up the threaded end to the rear cable.

You have gotten a reply telling you the length of the LM and EM cables. That reply said the LM cable is longer, so that is not your problem.

I don't want to appear to be a crab, but have you read the replies and acted on the info they contained?

Ed