<VV> LM front parking brake cable

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 10:12:13 EDT 2010

Yes, the pedals are different.

Many years ago I got a 68 coupe from Jim Dodd with a 140 / PG and we changed it over to a 4 speed. When we first put it all together there was interference with the cable/cables.

The simple solution was to dig through my stash of parts and use the correct pedal assembly.

Sorry, it was so many years ago I can't remember the exact details other than doing what ever was needed so all the cables cleared.

Looking in Clark's Used Parts Catalog, he does have 3 listings for late clutch & brake pedals, 65-66, 67-68, 69.

Roy - Bayshore