<VV> "Improved" over stock

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Sep 17 15:43:13 EDT 2010

I like both stock and "improved", so I have examples of each.  My
"improved" car is truly improved over stock (IMO).  It's a '65 coupe
with suspension upgrades (Koni shocks, urethane bushings, etc.) engine
upgrades (cam, heads, etc.), and interior mods (Corbeau seats, DIN head
unit, revised instrumentation, etc.).  My goal is to build a GT car like
GM should/could have built back in the day.

My stock car is a low mileage, highly optioned '69 that I bought new.
It's not original because of the crappy condition in which it was
delivered, and because I've replaced wear items such tires, suspension
rubber, etc.  But it is stock right down to the HD spiral shocks, the
rear window defroster, and the smog pump.

Which car have I spent the most money on?  The "improved" '65.

Which car is worth the most money?  The stock '69.

Which car do I like the most?  I like them both in different ways and
for different reasons.

Dave Keillor