<VV> "Improved" over stock

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Sep 17 16:32:49 EDT 2010

  40-50 years of technology  cannot be ignored!

For anyone who "drives"  their Vairs..not just "operate the car on the streets" It's a no brainer!

Admittedly most of my improvements are done with "Cost"  in mind...

But I can go on and on about Better and cheaper items....and I have!!! gggg

example:

Current "project" is a 18 ft 4 cylinder MH.

 New Water heater $300  weighs 31 lb  and holds 6 gallons of water  [ 6x8lb =  48 lb]

Has a pilot light that stays lit and consumes propane 24 hrs a day...

costs another $150  to get a pilotless  unit  = $450!

 $129  buys a On demand /  instant / tankless heater  weighs 12 lb!

No pilot light... pizzo  ignition  2 D cell batteries

  Runs for 20 minutes max and shuts off....but can restart immediately   SAFER!!

You NEVER run out of hot water until you Run out of water!

SO  67 pounds lighter...

$170-$320  CHEAPER

 SAFER! [ ever see the burnt side of a MH?? ]

Coach hauls  67 less pounds...better performance and mileage?

WHY  would you do anything different!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/