<VV> Fw: Re: Parking Brake Cable - Might be a new record

James McLott jim_mclott at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 18 08:45:22 EDT 2010

Dennis,

Some of us that read VV in digest mode maybe going ballistic over all this
but some of us are just going, period.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Jim McLott & Christine, the 1966 Monza convertible wonder-car
Member: CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, Heart of GA Corvairs & Group Red (ret.)
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/groupred/mclott.htm