<VV> now EM cable

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 17 13:34:33 EDT 2010

>superior Early model. Now there's a subject that needs more airing on this site, ha ha. -- Tom Berg

Careful what you wish for Tom -- I'm starting a PG to 4-speed swap into
a 61, and although I have done several of these over the years, I am
remembering that I don't remember everything that I did to do it, so I
'might' have to ask about the clutch cable routing ...  Yes, I have the
correct pedal assembly.  I think I am still missing a pulley or two.

Bill Strickland -- serious post about Chaz's problem is next.