<VV> Stock & Improved

Frank Ness aircoolvair at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 02:42:01 EDT 2010

--- On Sun, 9/19/10, Mark Corbin <airvair at earthlink.net> wrote:
<snip>
 whereas by definition "improved" IMPLIES that the change was made  because the former was INFERIOR.

Mark,

In what way does Improved imply that the former was INFERIOR? Good, Better, Best. It isn't crappy then best. Is the addition of seatbelts an improvement? Does that mean that any car without them is inferior? Heck the only reason we didn't have seatbelts sooner was the automotive industry didn't want the public to think that cars were unsafe.

Stock, modified, improved, early, late, forward control, two door, four door, Ultra Van, heck I like them all.

Frank.