<VV> For sale 1961 corvair Lakewood 500 located in CT

Bryce Aston Baston8005 at charter.net
Sun Sep 19 07:32:55 EDT 2010

Hi folks

I have a 61 lakewood 500 i'm selling. 3 speed 80 hp. Body is very solid except for some pinholes in the floor pans. I have replacement pans.
The gas tank is out of car for a cleaning but never got around to reinstalling it.  The car runs but it will need a tuneup and carbs rebuilt.
The interior is in good condition. Headliner is in great condition. Rugs will need to be replaced.
The last time this car saw the road was 1966. It was parked in a barn on Long Island and survived quite well. I have a ton of pics and put up a few videos on you tube of the car. I have all the paperwork with the car including maintenance records from 61-66.
Email me for more info, pics and or video of her.

Baston8005 at charter.net

2K or B.O.

Thanks

Bryce