<VV> Pinging Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Sep 19 10:58:04 EDT 2010

Even without audible ping, I would still use premium - 91 at least.  I've recently spoken to a couple of Corvair owners who used regular, and they couldn't hear it either but the cars ran better on premium.  I suspect that the newer fuels burn a little slower, I know back in the old days there was no way to run a 110 on regular without dialing the timing back a lot or reducing the CR.

--Bryan