<VV> Plain text vs. HTML

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 19 21:33:42 EDT 2010

I was asked to explain the differences between plain text and HTML.

I found this on the web.  It's much better than I could do.

http://fixmypages.com/fix/htmlemail.php

How to turn it off:

I use Microsoft Outlook under the Options tab there is the option between
Plain Text, HTML and Rich Text.  I just select Plain Text.

I have a MSN account that I don't use much.  On the tool bar when creating a
message tells what format it is in.  The little arrow drop down will allow
you to change the format.

I'm sure in your program it is just as easy to change.

Dennis Pleau