<VV> To Ping or Not to Ping ? - "Premium" vs. "regular" gas

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 22:22:28 EDT 2010

Just remember all that "regular" in the 50's and 60's was the higher octane
of today. Or so that was what I have been told from many of our older car
gurus! That means that we SHOULD be running our cars on the highest octane
regularly available. For me that is 93. DRIVE ON!

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Member Bay State Corvairs