<VV> Pinging Question

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 13:40:59 EDT 2010

Tony,
Not only will retarding the spark usually cause the engine to run hotter,
it will also REDUCE your gas mileage.  So saving 5 to 7% on the cost of a
gallon of gas is a loser if it REDUCES your gas mileage by 10%.
Frank "not always fully advanced" Burkhard

In a message dated 9/19/2010 2:20:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,