<VV> Car Show

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 19:38:15 EDT 2010

Yup, I was there. Our club , First State Corvairs is a partial
sponsor of the show. That means we are allowed to get up at 5 AM to
be on the field by 6:30 to park all the show cars by 10:00 AM. It was
a great turnout, around 600 cars. The 60 Corvair mentioned is in the
hands of the 2'nd owner who purchased it in 1961 from the original
little old lady first owner. Harry Yarnell and his wife Carol were
also there in their green LM convertible. The Corvairs were given
special parking due to the 50th anniversary.

Dave.. .