<VV> Tire recommendation

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Tue Sep 21 10:05:10 EDT 2010

I recently bought a set of 15 inch wheels and tires for my 1965 Corsa convertible. The tires are 205/55/15 M+S.  The combo weights within one pound of a stock Corvair 13 inch wheel and tire.  The 15 inch tires are 10 years old and have turned into concrete!  I'm looking for recommendations for a replacement tire.  Soft ride and easy turning are the main requirements not performance or wear life. My wife will be driving this car often and she is more interested in comfort. Any recommendations?