<VV> More additive stuff

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 10:49:01 EDT 2010

That's what I like about VV.  I learn stuff I did not know before and people
like you are generous with their knowledge.  Don't know why I was not aware
of this previously, except that Chevron seems to have little to no presence
in (my part of) Illinois.  I can't recall seeing any TV advertising from
them and did a search to find the nearest station which is 21.2 miles from
me.  That is a LONG way in an urban area like Chicagoland.

That last item you mentioned was kind of funny.

Later, JR