<VV> Colored Headlights

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Tue Sep 21 22:02:51 EDT 2010

At 15:41 9/21/2010 -0400, KMFEAR at aol.com wrote:

>While assembling my 65 Corsa Fitch I decided I wanted Yellow high  beams as
>seen on the cover of the Road & Track 65. I had seen them on EBAY  but
>naturally no one had them when I wanted them. I found out that Krylon
>sells  a
>stained glass spray paint in almost any color. I ordered  a can and  sprayed
>some new hologens and it looks great!

You can also do the same thing with Dupli-Color Metalcast anodized color
paint.  I used this to  yellow tint the factory fog lamps on our Jeep
Liberty.  In this case I pried the lamps apart and painted the lenses on
the inside.  It worked perfectly.  The trick is to get the lens surface
absolutely clean.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI