<VV> Ebay '63 Spyder Vert. (WARNING - Will Robinson)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 22:05:44 EDT 2010

Joe, You don't like carpet on the kick panels? Or the Monza radio face plate? Or the hole where an antenna is supposed to be? Or the rubber gas hose going to the carburetor? Or the fact the car has the incorrect cooling fan? Or the aftermarket turbo boost gauge? But I didn't see any red flags. But I did see the '66 Canadian Turbo Corsa convertible. And it's only at $5600. What's up with that.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado