<VV> Driving Vairs

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Sep 21 22:55:22 EDT 2010

Thanks again, Smitty, for lending Spike to all of us who wanted to drive
it.

Autocross results:

1st. Smitty Smith

2nd Paul Whelan

3rd  Frank DuVal

OK, so I couldn't beat the two people who have the most seat time in
Spike....

But it was still a GREAT time!

After everyone finished I did take a fun run in my 1966 Monza 4 door
hardtop sedan with factory air. Of course I ran it with the AC on and
the windows closed to keep the dirt out. Hmm, 95 HP PG with AC on is a
few seconds slower than Spike!

You all missed a great event.

Thanks again to Paul & Tina for hosting the Hoe-Down.

I should live closer to Smitty so I could help power washing Spike.

Frank DuVal