<VV> Camber Compensator

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 23:10:23 EDT 2010

Ken, It's not working for me ! When I replaced the leaf spring on my daughter's
1964 Spyder, I bolted the spring to the differential, then connected one link to
the the RH suspension arm, then I had to JACK the left end of the spring up to
connect the left link to that arm. If I just jack the car up and unbolt the
spring from the differential, nothing will move !

Ken P said:

<<Jack your car up and measure the droop then disconnect the camber compensator
in the middle and jack the car up again.  Measure the droop.  If the rest of the
parts are in good condition you will find a difference.
Ken P>>

 -- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on