<VV> Date changes - 2011 CORSA International Convention

Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:38:11 EDT 2010

Hi fellow Corvair owners,

"new dates for the 2011 CORSA International Convention will be July 26th-30th 2011".

The above advice from CORSA President Jamie Reinhart that the 2011 CORSA International Convention in Denver, will now be held between 26-30 July comes as absolutely fantastic news to me.

It now means that I (and I guess others) will be able to attend the VCCA and enjoy the 100th birthday celebrations for Chevrolet while still supporting CORSA by attending the 2011 CORSA International Convention.

Thanks lots for making this change.

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen

RHD 1965 Monza convertible