<VV> valve train noise

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:50:18 EDT 2010

Tim, that certainly is unusual. Are you sure its not flywheel, pg plate
noise?
Shouldn't you be able to tell if it is the cam gear by removing the pan,
having someone move the crank for you, and watch to see when the cam gear
moves, and at the same time have a finger on a set of valves set to move,
and see if the cam is actually moving the valve train when it should?

Just a thought  Mark Durham