<VV> Just wrong... Maybe not

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 12:05:41 EDT 2010

Guy,
I got the opposite vibe from Hankie-poo...
I took it as " This is an occassion of the BoD being PROactive, and actually looking into doing something even after having heard "Oh well, this contract was signed a YEAR ago, and we cannot change it... yadda yadda yadda..."..."
I think the host hotel was willing to help in this matter as well, so it's a WIN-WIN situation...
After all the bad talk and or perception of how hard-headed the BoD has been/can be, I think this was Hank's intention of saying "Attaboy"... (with maybe a slight mumbling of "it's about time..." under a slight cough...)...
We have all heard how hard it is to get something done in a timely matter as well (with ANY board or committee), and a big KUDOS goes out to the BoD... at least from me. (although this will in no way affect my plans of attending EITHER event-still just working parttime, trying to make ends meet, so a trip out west isn't in the cards... just the fact that someone started looking into the matter makes me smile, though!)... Good job guys!
Later,
Lonzo