<VV> Ebay '63 Spyder Vert. (WARNING - Will Robinson)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Sep 23 00:27:43 EDT 2010

It looks like a 63-64 dash cluster to me. The 62 had convex lenses and
white or green needles. These (except for the aftermarket vacuum gage)
are flat lenses and orange needles.

The lighter-wiper pod does appear too far right ( close to the steering
column).

2000 miles? I can make it read any miles you want! Where's that
drill..... The numbers look good, well at least the ones showing... I
would never believe this is a 2000 mile car since new.

Frank DuVal