<VV> Clark's Pen

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 14:07:26 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/23/2010 8:22:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:

F.Y.I.  It is my understanding that, in addition to the one  free  sample
pen that Clark's gave us at the convention this year,  they have the same
pen
for sale so anyone wanting another can buy it  from Clark's! They're cute
and
clever and I, for one, appreciate the  gift.

~Bill Stanley

I appreciate and use my pen, but, since it has an early model Corvair
inside, I have to be careful that it won't spin out of control and write things
that it shouldn't!  As far as purchasing one, I will wait for the late
model equipped version. It will write more predictably, and probably faster
through all the curved letters like Q's and S's.

(it's a joke, folks)

Seth Emerson

C's  the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA