<VV> The tent & PR

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Sep 23 22:55:32 EDT 2010

The downside of the tent is it is extremely heavy.  CORSA nor any club can
afford to have it shipped.  To get it to an event, a club needs to find out
where it is, from the CORSA office (?) and then make arrangement to get it
transported.

The usual method of transport is to find a CORSA member with a truck who
happens to be driving from close to the current location of the tent to
somewhere in the vicinity of where it is wanted and then make the
connections.  Then you have to figure how to get it back.  It has value so
it can't be left unattended in an open truck bed.

It's really a hassle for the clubs out west to utilize it at car shows as it
is usually well east of us.

If Denver wants to use the tent they should be looking for transportation
right now.  You never know when someone will be driving from the east or
Midwest with room for it and you can't depend on finding transportation in
the week of the Convention.

Dennis Pleau