<VV> The tent & PR

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Sep 24 01:08:17 EDT 2010

I think it's possible to assume that every club now has members who own
those popular 10 x 10 and 12 x 12 canopies used at picnics and shows.  Can
CORSA supply a kit with banners and brochures that are mailable from club to
club as needed to be used with the club members canopies at meets and shows?
This may be economically feasible; just an idea.  Also, the banners, etc.
could come from the existing tent.
RonH