<VV> Clark's Pen

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 00:18:07 EDT 2010

Just what kind would that be?

If you will read it again, I do not think that you will find a complaint in
there - just a question.

BTW...   I suspect that "free gift" would be a redundancy.

On the other hand, I'm the same JR who tried to help with your 140 exhaust
questions back in May.  So, that is the kind of guy that I think I am.  I
don't usually nit-pick like I just did, but I'm really disturbed by your
semi-evaluation of my character and your lack of further enlightenment even
though I had sent a private message asking for clarification.

Later, JR