<VV> The tent & PR

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 01:25:21 EDT 2010

Oh, I should probably have mentioned that I helped take it down (the real
one) and move it to a car on one occasion.  It is NOT light.  It took two
people to move it.  Think about your typical EZ-up and multiply the weight
by about 5 (maybe more)!

So, a typical EZ-up (NOT the real CORSA one) would be much more subject to
the vagaries of the wind.

Later, JR