<VV> The tent & PR

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Sep 24 09:42:22 EDT 2010

Perhaps a better solution would be to get a small trailer which could also have some CORSA merchandise in it.  You'd still have the issue of getting someone to tow said trailer, but at least it would be self contained - just hitch it up and deliver, then it can sit wherever until it's time to set up.  I see used small trailers in apparently good condition for sale quite frequently.

--Bryan