<VV> The tent & PR

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Thu Sep 23 22:37:16 EDT 2010

James said:
"And let me say again, unless you are on the BoD, you do not know what their
thoughts are.  You do not know what sequence of "ought to be's" they are
working on.  Unless, of course, you know how to bug their phones and tap
into their computers.  Expecting the BoD to respond to any of us with "their
plans for bringing CORSA to fiscal solvency," or any other of the "ought to
be's" expressed here is simply ludicrous and unreasonable.  Even if you are
like Mark, a former President of CORSA, back in 197something."

I have said time and time again IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE
THINKING/DOING CALL US!!!!
I have given my home phone and my cell phone numerous times on this forum
and to date I have received 2 calls. If you wish to speak to someone else
our contacts are in the Communique EVERY month.
Here is the latest just so no one can say I never said anything:
The new CORSA web site is nearing a state where we can "go-live" with it. It
will not be 100% complete but that is the same for every web site that is
worth while looking at. There will always be additions and improvements to
the site. It is quite involved and much thanks goes out to Harry Jensen,
Curtis Henkin, and Tim Mahler for their MONTHS long efforts to meet the
deadline of Mid October. From what I have seen it will be a HUGE improvement
over the older one. This is what happens when people "shut-up and put up!"
Curtis stepped up to the plate and said he would help Harry and the team has
worked very well together.

We are working on a ballot for the membership to actually decide the fate of
CORSA. It will have the members vote on a 100% membership requirement or
not. It will have the choice of requiring members of each chapter to be a
CORSA member or it will require the non-members to pay a $3 insurance fee to
cover the only expense they incure; the insurance. We will see what the
members of CORSA really feel. Of course we'll see how many actually vote.

We are also considering reducing the number of directors from 12 to 9. In
recent years it has become difficult to find people to run for the board or
take over when one leaves for various reasons. I can't understand why! This
may also appear on the same ballot for the 100% membership.

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
CPF Vice President
Member Bay State Corvairs