<VV> [Corsabod] The tent & PR

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Sep 24 13:58:24 EDT 2010

Another funding approach would be to give the "CEO" a percentage of the
dues generated by membership over and above a base number.

On another point, I think requiring 100% membership in CORSA is a really
bad idea.  If CORSA does haven't enough benefits to entice people to
join (it currently doesn't), how will forcing them to join solve
anything?  (Full disclosure: I am currently a CORSA member and was even
a CORSA member while living in Japan.)

Dave Keillor