<VV> PR from the UK

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Sep 24 16:00:57 EDT 2010

David Neale wrote:

> I'd only add that, being a Brit, there appears precious little that I can do to assist CORSA month-on-month in any voluntary sense ... but if someone would entrust me with any chores which can be sent backward and forward by e-mail, in the form of clerking office work, I would be delighted to help.

I can certainly think of things that a Brit can do!

First, motor on over to the town of Marlow in Buckinghamshire, go into
the Compleat Angler, and hoist a brew for me.  I am the last of the
Marlows, I have no male heir.

Second, at the very least you could write a little piece on Corvairing
in the UK, for the CORSA Communique.

But longer-term, you could easily contribute to and proofread for the
Communique, for online publications, and so on.  Hopefully, those
overseeing these projects will avail themselves of your offer to help!

And, thank you!  --Bob Marlow