<VV> Today

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 14:26:22 EDT 2010

Well after a few days of intense emails I have decided to do what I do best
today; DRIVE THE HECK out of the Vair! Going apple and peach picking with
the family. With GREAT weather here in RI today the ride will be awesome. So
everybody should do the same. I mean drive your Vairs and enjoy!

 Jason Cesana

Just got back from a 60 mile breakfast run...and a stop at the local Nissan Dealer to try my "Key"...didn't win....

I was eyeballing a '06  350 Z....ahh..temptations.....  ggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/