<VV> Corvair museum question

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Sep 25 15:18:52 EDT 2010

Jason,

Many years ago, I donated the diecast YatMing Corvairs, one of each color to
the museum, but never knew if they were rec'd there.

I have not had a chance to visit the museum myself, and was wondering if
they were displayed ?
I think the museum has such things on display, and would like to know if
there is an 'online museum' ?

I know a lot was happening with the museum at the time, and they probably
got
lost in the commotion, but I have been curious if they were ever used ?

Thanks for listening, and thinks for a great treasure chest of Corvair
memorabilia !
Charles Lee